TruexCullins and COVID-19
To our clients, associates, and friends:
As we monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we want to assure you that our office has taken proactive steps to maintain a safe workplace and ensure business operations continue running smoothly. With the health and safety of our employees, clients, and consultants in mind, we have modified our daily operations as follows:
- Our team has been working remotely since March 16. All of our staff are equipped with the technology tools they need to work remotely, with full email, phone and network connectivity.
- We have limited in-person meetings and travel outside of the office. Any essential in-person meetings will be conducted with strict protocols in line with recommended guidelines on social distancing.
- We are collaborating with clients and project teams remotely, with phone calls and video-conferencing.
- We have instituted improved cleaning protocols in our office.
- We are finding creative ways to connect and engage with each other virtually to maintain our strong sense of community and collaborative spirit.
TruexCullins is closely monitoring the evolving situation, and will adjust our response as appropriate to help ensure the health and safety of our team and greater community. Throughout this all, we remain fully committed to meeting your needs and minimizing disruptions as we navigate this uncertain time.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions or concerns. Be safe, be well, and stay in touch!